Home / Federal skilled Worker
Federal skilled worker
- All occupations which require post secondary education can qualify with skill level 0, A & B on NOC.
- Passing points – 67 out of 100
- Criteria: Education, Age, Language, Experience, Job Offer and Adaptability (spouse's education, relatives in Canada, Canadian education and work experience).
- Language Test – IELTS for English & TEF for French.
- Dependants 22 years and under can accompany the applicant
- Necessary proof of funds is generally $10,000 Canadian Dollars for the applicantand $3000 Canadian Dollars for each additional member of the family.
- Medical examination and background screening are required.
- Applications must be processed from the country in which the applicant resides.
- Under the new rules applications may no longer be transferred from one visa office to another.
- Processing time is dependant on the current volume in the visa office.
Copyright © 2017 All rights Reserved | Website by Web Hitters