Home / Spouse Sponsorship

Spouse Sponsorship

  • If you Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident of Canada, over the age of 18, residing in Canada and you are ready to give under taking to provide for their basic requirement, you can sponsor your:
    • Spouse, common-law or conjugal partner who has nodependent children.
    • Sponsor is not required to show any financial ability.
  • If you are in default of previous sponsorship, have deportation order against you, you are in prison, undischarged bankrupt, convicted of sexual orserious criminal offences – you can not sponsoryour family members.
  • First sponsorship application is made by sponsor in Canada and on approval of the same immigration application is to be made to the visa office abroad.
  • If Canadian citizen living out side Canada the sponsorship is viable provided the couple intends to stay in Canada after obtaining immigration visa for the foreign spouse.
  • Under the new IRPA and Regulations sponsor canmake application for sponsorship within Canada while foreign.

immigration programs

why Hire Our Firm ?

  • Licensed Immigration consultants of Canada.
  • Cost to value ratio.
  • low cost with quick turnaround times.
  • Expertise and experience.
  • Immediate response to client needs

Contact Us

Create Your Dreams


0172-4733334 , 82-3200-9800


Gulati Services
S.C.O. 40 - 41, Sector 17 A
Near Taj Hotel, Chandigarh 160017