Home / study Visa

study Visa

Student visa process

  • Step 1: find out your options relating to study destination, courses available and recommended institutions.
  • Step 2: Register with Gulati Services.
  • Step 3: Apply for admission.
  • Step 4: Undertake medicals.
  • Step 5: Organize funds.
  • Step 6: Pay tuition fee.
  • Step 7: Visa lodgment.
  • Step 8: Visa outcome.
  • Step 9: Travel services.

  • We provide study visa services to qualifed applicants!
  • Select the best educational Institute as per your interested area of study.
  • Check your eligibility against the admission criteria of the scrutinized institute.
  • Get the admission letter from the institute.
  • Assists in getting education loan and other financial certificates.
  • Apply Visa on your behalf.
  • Provide pre departure counseling.
  • Provide post landing services.

Working in Canada as a Student

It is possible to work in Canada, while you are here as a student, under any Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) work programs for students.

A student may be able to work in Canada during the course of study under the following categories:

  • On campus without a Work Permit.
  • Off campus with a Work Permit
  • In Co-op and Internship Programs, where work experience is part of the curriculum, with a Work Permit.

Documents required for student visa

  • Letter of Acceptance from your SPP educational institute in Canada stating unconditional admission, course title, duration of study, level of study, start date (multiple start dates, if applicable) and latest possible date of admission.
  • IELTS test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0, with no individual band lower than 5.5.
  • Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable) Copy of receipts for tuition payment provided by the SPP institution.
  • Proof of funds: You MUST demonstrate the purchase of a special (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution, in the amount of $10,000 CAD to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada.
  • Copy of medical examination.

Conatct us for more infomation


In India The Student Partners Program (SPP) is an administrative framework designed and implemented in partnership between the Canadian visa offices in India and Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan). The current list of participating CICan members is the following:

  1. Algonquin College.
  2. Assiniboine Community College.
  3. Bow Valley College.
  4. Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  5. Camosun College.
  6. Canadore College.
  7. Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  8. College of New Caledonia.
  9. College of the Rockies.
  10. Columbia College.
  11. Conestoga College.
  12. Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  13. Douglas College.
  14. Durham College.
  15. Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  16. Fleming College .
  17. George Brown College.
  18. Georgian College of Arts & Technology.
  19. Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning.
  20. Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
  21. Lakeland College.
  22. Langara College.
  23. Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  24. LaSalle College.
  25. Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  26. Manitoba Institute of Trades & Technology.
  27. Medicine Hat College.
  28. Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  29. Niagara College.
  30. North Island College.
  31. Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
  32. Northern College.
  33. Northern Lights.
  34. NorQuest College.
  35. Okanagan College.
  36. Parkland College.
  37. Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology.
  38. Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
  39. Sault College.
  40. Selkirk College.
  41. Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  42. Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning.
  43. St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology.
  44. St. Lawrence College.
  45. University of the Fraser Valley.
  46. Vancouver Community College.
  47. Vancouver Island University.

Australia is spread over an area of 7,617,930 sq km. It is the biggest island on the earth and is the sixth- largest country in the world in land area. Australia has a stable, culturally diverse and democratic society with a skilled workforce and a strong economy. Australia is the only nation that is a continent. It has a population of more than 21 million. Australia has the 14th largest economy in the world. In terms of industrialised economy, it is the 9th largest. It is the 15th richest nation in per capita terms, and is the 6th oldest continuously functioning democracy in the world.

Visas and Entry requirements

No matter where you are studying, you will have to make sure that you secure a student visa in order to study in the country. Australia is no different. Even though their immigration program is much more lenient than countries like the United States and the United Kingdom, there are still a number of processes that you must go through in order to study in Australia for any period of time.

Student Visa Options

  • If you are applying for a student visa in Australia, there are six different types of visas for you to choose from if you are going for tertiary education (there are three more available for primary and secondary school students).
  • English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) Visa. If you are planning on taking English courses that will not result in a degree, this is the visa that you need to apply for. You will also apply for this visa if you are taking English courses that lead to a certificate I through IV (as explained in our section on undergraduate education).
  • Vocational Education and Training (VET) Visa. If you are not coming to Australia in order to take intensive English Language Course (like through ELICOS), but you are earning a vocational degree of some sort, then you will need to obtain a VET visa. VET visas are for those obtaining Certificates I, II, III, IV and those who are obtaining vocational diplomas, vocational advanced diplomas, vocational graduate certificates, or vocational graduate diplomas.
  • Higher Education Visa. If you are earning any type of degree in an academic field, (anywhere from academic levels 5 to 9 according to the Australian Qualifications Framework), then you will apply for a higher education degree. This is not the visa to apply for if you are pursuing a Master’s research degree. Postgraduate Research Visa. If you are earning a Master’s research degree or a doctoral degree of any type, then you must apply for one of these visas. Your university will help you determine if your Master’s is by coursework or by research.
  • Non-award Visa. If you are looking to come to Australia for a semester or you are just taking classes while residing in Australia without pursuing a degree, then you will apply for a non-award visa.
  • AusAID and Defense. These visas are for those who are sponsored by the AusAID or the Australian Department of Defense. These sponsored visas allow you to go for any type of full time degree (associates through doctorate).

Assessment Levels

there are two different ways that your application for a student visa may be processed. You will most likely be placed in an Assessment level and have to go through a particular process based on the level you are in, but you may also be eligible to go through what is called a streamlined student visa process.

  • Instead of having a general student visa process, there are several factors that go into your student visa process, which is referred to as your assessment level. The use of the assessment level is to help get student visa applications in and visas out as quickly as possible. It also helps to establish consistency in awarding student visas. Because there are students that go to Australia from over 200 countries, the Assessment Levels help the Australian government to determine the immigration risk for certain groups.
  • There are currently five Assessment Levels in the student visa requirements. These Assessment Levels are based on your country of origin, your field of study, the university you are studying at, and what level of education you are studying (based on the AQF standards). The higher the Assessment Level you are placed in, the more requirements that you have before you can obtain a student visa. The Assessment Level of each country is based on past compliance with immigration standards and other indicators that determine risk.

Streamlined Student Visa Processing

There are a variety of universities that participate in this program. If the university that you are attending participates, then the Australian government will treat you as if you are a lower immigration risk, no matter what country you are coming to Australia from. If you are determined to be eligible for streamlining, then you will not have to deal with any of the requirements of the Assessment Levels because you will not be assigned one.

Here are the requirements of Streamlined Student Visa Processing:

  • You must have a Confirmation of Enrollment at a participating university. This confirmation can be for a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Doctoral degree, or a non-award university or study abroad program.
  • If you are looking to enroll in a course package, every one of your preliminary courses has to be at the university that is participating in the streamlined visa processing process or a business partner of the university provider.
  • Streamlined Student Visa Processing takes a lot less time and requires very little in terms of information that you have to provide to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
  • Proof of Financial Resources.
  • In order to be eligible for a student visa and to be allowed access into Australia, you must go through a process that involves a review of your financial resources. You will need to have a minimum amount of income in order to study in Australia and to guarantee that your finances will be able to be covered while staying in the country. More information about this can be found on the Proof of Financial Resources page.

New Zealand - Destination to Study... Work... Migrate !

New Zealand, a beautiful and unique country in the South Pacific, where exciting things are happening in Education. New Zealand is becoming the first choice for an increasing number of international students seeking quality education & to explore new ideas in pioneering programmes that will put them at the front in the world job markets of the future.

New Zealand universities, colleges and other New Zealand education institutions offer students a unique learning environment. This is supported by an integrated education system in which students attending New Zealand schools find it easy to make the transition to the next level of education.

Why Study In New Zealand?

Students who have studied are earning a reputation of being called innovative thinkers and are being addressed as “The New World Class”. It has a progressive education system with state of art facilities. Qualifications are internationally recognized. There are wide range of study opportunities, including state administered primary, secondary schools, universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and private training establishments. The NZQA assures the quality of programme offered by state institutions and a private establishment, which in turn ensures that programmes offered in New Zealand, maintain international recognition.
Most of the universities have been taking International students for the last 50 - 60 years and hence have gained a multicultural/national perspective offering a balanced curriculum which finds relevance in work places around the world. The same perspective enables it to offer excellent welfare services to students from around the world. The polytechnics in NZ are known for the programs which are “Read to Enter the Job Markets”.
The best thing about studying in NZ is that the expenses involved are comparatively less than the other major destinations viz. USA, UK, Canada or Australia. In fact it is almost 50% less than that of USA and UK. Coupled with the lesser costs and International recognition of its qualification, NZ essentially offers "Best of Both Worlds" qualifications. Kiwi Life : Even though the country might be small the people think big. The people popularly known as Kiwi’s are renowned for their hospitality and their love for sports and the outdoors.
responsible for approving and registering all courses and national qualifications offered at polytechnics and priva1te training establishments
Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid. 3 wolf moon officia aute, non cupidatat skateboard dolor brunch. Food truck quinoa nesciunt laborum eiusmod. Brunch 3 wolf moon tempor, sunt aliqua put a bird on it squid single-origin coffee nulla assumenda shoreditch et. Nihil anim keffiyeh helvetica, craft beer labore wes anderson cred nesciunt sapiente ea proident. Ad vegan excepteur butcher vice lomo. Leggings occaecat craft beer farm-to-table, raw denim aesthetic synth nesciunt you probably haven't heard of them accusamus labore sustainable VHS.
Students can undertake short courses, such as an intensive English language course, on a visitor visa, provided they are less than three months in duration. If you want to study in New Zealand for more than three months, you will need a student visa.

Student visa requirements

To apply for a student visa, you will need:

  • An offer of a place or confirmation of enrolment from an approved New Zealand education provider evidence of funds to support yourself ($15,000 per year if studying a course 36 weeks or longer in duration) proof that you plan to leave New Zealand after your course has ended (in the form of a return air ticket or evidence of sufficient funds to purchase one) a passport that is valid for at least three months beyond the end of your intended stay.
  • You will also need to meet health and character requirements and prove that the intention of your stay in New Zealand is genuine. The evidentiary documents you need to supply depend on the length of your stay.
  • If you will be in New Zealand for more than six months, you may need to provide a Chest X-ray Certificate to show that you have been screened for tuberculosis. If you intend to study in New Zealand for more than two years, you will need to provide a police certificate from your country of citizenship and any countries in which you have lived for five or more years since turning 17. In addition, you will need to hold appropriate medical and travel insurance regardless of the length of your stay in New Zealand.
  • If you are under 18 years of age, you must supply a statement from your education provider that confirms that suitable accommodation is available to you during your stay in New Zealand. Students aged 13 years and under will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

immigration programs

why Hire Our Firm ?

  • Licensed Immigration consultants of Canada.
  • Cost to value ratio.
  • low cost with quick turnaround times.
  • Expertise and experience.
  • Immediate response to client needs

Contact Us

Create Your Dreams


0172-4733334 , 82-3200-9800


Gulati Services
S.C.O. 40 - 41, Sector 17 A
Near Taj Hotel, Chandigarh 160017